Service Areas in the Greater Portland Area
· Clackamas County: Gladstone, Happy Valley, Milwaukie, Oregon City, West Linn, Lake Oswego
· Multnomah County: Portland, Fairview, Gresham, Troutdale
· Yamhill County: Newberg, McMinnville, Dundee, Lafayette, Dayton, Carlton
· Washington County: Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Hillsboro, North Plains, Sherwood, Tigard, Tualatin
· Columbia County: Scappoose, St. Helens, Rainier, Clatskanie
· Hood River County: Hood River. Parkdale
· Wasco County: The Dalles
· Clark County: Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Washougal, Woodland
Greater Portland Appraisal Service Areas
A Quality Appraisal, LLC began as a regional appraisal company servicing NW Oregon and SW Washington from the Oregon Coast east to Bend, OR; and from as far south as Eugene, OR through the Mid-Willamette Valley extending north all the way to Centralia, WA. We are highly experienced in many remote property locations. However, as our clientele has grown, we have decided to restrict our appraisal services mainly to the Greater Portland area.
At this time, we focus on Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas Counties in Oregon and Clark County in Washington. Our service area encompasses all of the Portland Metropolitan Region stretching from the cities of Gresham west to Beaverton, and from Oregon City north to Vancouver, WA. However, we also continue to service clients on both sides of the Columbia Gorge from St. Helens to Hood River and The Dalles. We also regularly appraise property in the Newberg and McMinnville areas of Yamhill County.
Although our appraisers and appraisals cover both sides of the Willamette River, we are a SE Portland-based company. This means that our back yard includes Happy Valley, Milwaukie, Damascus, and Sandy. If your home or property is located in or near these areas, we may be able to service you even better. Please contact us and let us prove to you that we are Portland’s Best Appraisers.
Portland, Oregon's Top Appraiser Blog
“Your documentation…allows the family to move forward with confidence.” Stan S.
“I have heard my team comment several times that you are responsive and prompt.” Trina H.